Coal Fired Power Plant Brochure
Soil Stabilization & Dust Control
Innovative Dust Control Solutions for Coal-Fired Power Plants
Coal ash contains contaminants that can harm air and groundwater quality if not treated properly. Soilworks’ state-of-the-art dust control solutions help coal-fired power plants maintain CCR compliance while adding to the BTU value of coal, reducing oxidation and controlling fly ash dust. From dust control on haul roads to erosion control on stockpiles and landfills, our patented and field-tested products provide reliable, environmentally-friendly solutions to dust problems without harming the soil or rinsing away with rain water.
Tame Coal Ash Dust with Eco-Friendly Solutions
The world’s only patented, non-petroleum, state-of-the-art synthetic dust suppression fluid; engineered to “wet out” any soil or aggregate and ideal for taming airborne dust without any harmful by-products.
- Ecologically and environmentally safe
- Applied “as-is”, no water needed
- Will not evaporate or freeze
- Non-tracking and non-transferable once penetrated
- Re-workable and self-healing properties provide long-lasting results
Gorilla-Snot is a synthetic copolymer dispersion engineered to control coal ash dust and prevent erosion on stockpiles, landfills and tailings impoundments. The environment-friendly product creates a strong and resilient, yet flexible surface that will cap dust and withstand intense environmental conditions from several weeks to years.
- Non-hazardous and non-toxic
- Dries clear and odorless
- Customizable with pigments for color options
- Does not rinse away with rain